SolarKing lithium batteries are the future of battery storage. Lithium batteries are much lighter than traditional lead acid batteries and deliver unrivalled cycle life, more than 4 times more cycles compared to lead acid batteries.
24 Volt lithium batteries are perfect for use in home storage, mains back up and off grid applications. The batteries have a built-in battery management system for safety protection.
If you are replacing an existing deep cycle lead acid battery you can continue to use the same battery charging system as the built-in battery management system with do the rest for you. You will also notice that lithium batteries charge more efficiently than lead acid batteries so the recovery will me much quicker.
This model SolarKing lithium battery use’s Active cell balancing technology to balance the internal battery cells not only whilst charging but also whilst discharging. This assist’s in getting the battery as close to 100% charge levels as possible.
- 60AH Lithium Iron
- Built in advanced BMS with Active cell balancing
- Can be connected in parallel
- Equivalent to three 100AH deep cycle lead acid batteries
- Note: This battery can’t be used to start motor vehicles
- Dimensions 334x175x219mm
- Chemical: Lithium Iron LiFePo4
- Cell Type: Prismatic
- Product Weight: 15.0kgs
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C ~ +60°C
- Voltage 25.6VDC
- Amperage 60AH
- Max Continuous Current 40A
- Max 10 Second Pulse 60A
- Min Charge Current 2A
- Nominal Charge Current 20A
- Max Charge Current 40A
- Max Charge Voltage 29.6V
- Recommended Charge Rate: 20A
- Cell Balancing: 5AH charge & discharge
- Cycles @ 100% DOD 2000 Cycles
- Cycles@ 80% DOD 3000 Cycles
- Cycles@ 50% DOD 3500 Cycles
- Cycles@ 30% DOD 8000 Cycles
- Low Voltage cut out: 20.0V
- Maximum Battery Voltage: 30.4V
- BMS Reconnect: Automatic
- Terminal T8
- 1x CB-60-24-40 Lithium Battery