SolarKing lithium batteries are the future of battery storage. Lithium batteries are much lighter than traditional lead acid batteries and deliver unrivalled cycle life, more than 4 times more cycles compared to lead acid batteries.
Perfect for use in caravans, marine, camping and home storage applications. The batteries are fully sealed and a built in battery management system for safety protection.
If you are replacing an existing deep cycle lead acid battery you can continue to use your same battery charging system as the built in battery management system with do the rest for you. You will also notice that lithium batteries charge more efficiently than lead acid batteries so the recovery will me much quicker.
This model SolarKing lithium battery use’s dynamic cell balancing technology to balance the internal battery cells not only whilst charging but also whilst discharging. This assist’s in getting the battery as close to 100% charge levels as possible.
- 150AH Lithium Iron
- Built in advanced BMS with Dynamic cell balancing
- Can be connected in series or parallel
- Equivalent to 3 or 4 150AH deep cycle lead acid batteries
- 3 year warranty
- Note: This battery can’t be used to start motor vehicles
- Dimensions 365x185x245mm
- Chemical: Lithium Iron LiFePo4
- Product Weight: 20.7kgs
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C ~ +60°C
- Voltage 12.8VDC
- Amperage 150AH
- Max Discharge Rates 1C
- Max Continuous Current 100A
- Max 10 Second Pulse 200A
- Min Charge Current 5A
- Nominal Charge Current 30A
- Max Charge Current 100A
- Max Charge Voltage 15.2V
- Cell Balancing: 5AH Nominal (8AH Peak) charge & discharge
- Cycles @ 100% DOD 2000 Cycles
- Cycles@ 80% DOD 3000 Cycles
- Cycles@ 50% DOD 3500 Cycles
- Cycles@ 30% DOD 8000 Cycles
- Low Voltage cut out: 10VDC
- Maximum In-series voltage: 30.4V
- Terminal :T10
- 1x CB-150-12-100 Lithium Battery
|150AH 12.8V Lithium Battery LiFePO4 USER MANUAL||150AH Lithium Battery Brochure_Final V2||Recommended charger settings for SolarKing Lithium Batteries 100AH and above|