Australian summers continue to get hotter and so do our homes. A great way to make your home or business cooler in summer is to use solar roof ventilation like the SolarKing solar fan. Roof temperatures in Australia during summer often reach 50 to 70°C and the best way to reduce these high temperatures in to install the SolarKing roof fan
Many homes already wind driven “whirly birds” installed on roofs. Whirly birds rely on highs winds to produce any benefits and even then they only move around 100CBM per hour for each unit. Compare this to the SolarKing that moves 2100CBM per hour, there is no comparison.
The SolarKing solar exhaust fan uses the sun and only starts working when your roof space reaches 25°C so as not to remove warm air in the winter when it is needed to keep your house warm (whirly birds operate regardless of the temperature. When the sun disappears in the evening the SolarKing will stop ventilating but at this time the roof is now cooling naturally with the reduce temperature as the fan has been extracting during the day.
Have you ever noticed how the lower level of a 2 storey home is always cooler than the upper level? This is due to the upper storey blocking extreme heat from the lower level. The SolarKing solar roof ventilation fan does the same thing, the fan replaces the hot air inside your roof with the cooler outside air. This greatly lowers the extreme heat in your roof pushing into to your living space.
You can also add closable vents in the ceiling of your home that can be opened when a cool change comes through to draw the cooler air in through your open windows and doors. Normally you would position these vents near the centre of your home to extract maximum hot air. This air is then extracted along with the hot air in your roof by the SolarKing solar fan.
So if are looking to make a big change to your comfort levels this summer and looking to reduce the high costs of power using air conditioners, let the free power of the sun to do the work for you and use you air conditioning a great deal less.
- Increase comfort levels in homes and work places
- Reduce air conditioning costs
- Extracts 20x more air than a “Whirly Bird”
- Free airflow design including air deflection cone to allow the unit to extract air more efficiently than other models
- Reduces roof temperatures by up to 30°C
- Solar Powered means no running costs ever
- Thermostatically controlled means no heat loss during winter
- New V2 design Brushless DC motor with reduced noise and smoother speed control for quiet operation and long life
- Corrosion resistant, suitable for coastal regions
- Easy installation, no electrician required
- Reduces condensation build up in your roof space
- Improves efficiency of ducted air conditioning systems by reducing the extreme heat penetrating ducting.
- Lightweight design also assists easy installation
- SolarKing is Australian owned and operated
- Suits tile, Colorbond and flat roofs
Mode:l 320MM SRVF
Capacity: 2100CBM Per Hour
Motor :35 Watts, 6-19VDC, 1600RPM Max, Brushless motor with double shielded ball bearings
Solar Panel Type: Monocrystalline PV, Heavy Duty Frame, 3mm Tempered Glass
Solar Panel Output: 35 Watts, 15VDC
Fan: 300mm Balanced 5 Blade Plastic with Low Resistance
Automatic Shut Off: <25°C +/- 5%
Product Dimensions: 565x565x260mm
Flashing Dimensions: 565x565x1mm
Product Weight: 7.8Kgs
Construction: Aluminium Top Cover, Steel Body, Steel Brackets and Stainless Steel Fasteners
Colour: Black Powder Coated
Packing Dimensions: 580x570x282mm
Packing Weight: 9.6kgs
Warranty: 2 Year Warranty (10 Years on Solar Panel)
1x SolarKing 320mm Solar Roof Ventilation Fan
1x Roof Flashing
2x Rafter/Batten Metal Straps
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Solar Roof Ventilation By Solarking | Australia's Best & Powerful
Solarking Ventilation Fan - The best Solar ventilation fan in...
How To Install Solar Roof Vent By Solarking
What is Solarking? - The best Solar ventilation fan in Aust...
Unboxing SolarKing Solar Fan
This is the unboxing of the SolarKing solar roof exhaust fan. ...