|Pro Max Fully Automatic Motorised Satellite TV System v7 - Brochure||Pro Max Fully Automatic Motorised Satellite TV System - Manual(V5.0)|
|Pro Max Estimated Coverage Map|
The SatKing Pro Max Fully automatic motorised satellite TV dish system is the most advanced system on the market, utilizing the latest in flat panel antenna design. This motorised satellite system suits Foxtel and VAST satellite TV. The unit has dual LNB outputs to suit twin tuner STB’s like Foxtel IQ/Austar MyStar and VAST twin tuner receivers.
The SatKing Pro Max is very simple to use simply turn the unit on and the built in GPS system will locate your required satellite very fast. Another great benefit of having a built in GPS system is that if you forget to return the unit to the home position or haven’t wired the vehicle ignition wire to the Pro Max, the motorised dish will automatically retract once the vehicle is travelling above 10Kph (the unit does require 12v or 24v power).
Flat panel satellite antennas also take up a great deal less space on the roof of your van leaving you with more choices for the exact location on your roof in between solar panels and air conditioners. Flat panel satellite TV antennas offer higher signal gain than equivalent size offset satellite TV dishes. The SatKing Pro Max moves on 3 axis meaning the old days of having to manually get up on the roof of the van to adjust LNB skew (turning the LNB clockwise or anti clockwise) when you are travelling from say Melbourne across to Adelaide and then to Perth are gone. The complete head of the antenna simply adjust automatically for you. Automatic skew will also improve the signal quality to assist you further.
The SatKing Pro Max is precision made for Harsh Australian conditions, it is rugged in construction with all main drive gears being metal for long life. The unit is backed with a 3 year Australian warranty. The unit is made in Korea, Korea is famous for making high quality and latest technology products.
The SatKing Pro Max comes with detailed instructions for self installation or your local caravan dealer can install the unit for you (charges apply). We can also recommend an installer for you nearby to your location, just give us a call 1300 139 255. You may wish to have the SatKing Pro Max as standard equipment when you order your van, let you dealer know and they will organise with us directly for you. The Pro Max may have already been installed on your van when you purchased the vehicle, no problems we will still give you all the support you require just give us a call.
Peace of mind, this unit is supported by SatKing’s 1300 Help line to assist with your initial set up and support you as required along all of your travels. SatKing is a large Australian owned company with a government approved satellite receiver so we are here to stay!
SATKING Pro Max Website :
You can also visit the Satking Pro Max website for more information.
- Fully automatic self aligning
- Pre-Programmed to receive VAST and Foxtel/Austar
- Flat panel design offers compact size with big performance
- Dual output LNB as standard to suit twin tuner STB’s
- Built in GPS to find satellites fast
- Last position memory to save on search times
- Suitable for Caravan, motorhome, motor vehicle and camping use
- Automatic retraction upon vehicle start up or you exceed 10KPH
- Automatic LNB skew
- Powerful DC motor with metal gears
- Can be self installed, detailed instructions and roof mount included
- 3 Year warranty
- 1300 Number help line
- Made for harsh Australian conditions
- Made and designed in Korea
- Dimensions: 520 x 600 x 246 mm
- Weight: 18.5kg
- Operating Temperature Range: -30°+60°C
- LNB output: Dual Output
- Polarization: Horizontal/Vertical
- LNB L.O: 10700
- LNB Input Frequency: 11.75-12.75GHz
- LNB Output Frequency: 950-2150MHz
- Elevation: 5°-90°
- Azimuth: 390°
- Skew: -60° ~ +60°
- Searching Time: 80 Seconds (Average)
- Last Position Search Time: 20 Seconds (Average)
- Input Voltage: DC 12 or 24V auto selection
Voltage Range: 10.5v – 30.0v
- Consumption: 40 Watts in Search Mode and 4 Watts in Standby Mode
- 1 x Flat antenna
- 1 x Vehicle roof mounting kit
- 1 x Controller
- 1 x DC Power cable
- 1 x Instruction booklet
- 1 x Colour gift box